Saturday, June 27, 2009

Moving Progress

It looks as though we are really getting close! Half of the remaining dozen 7th TTSB Soldiers scheduled to depart to Bagram left Friday. The rest will go in July.


As much as I hate it that I won't see them come home, I'm glad I get to see them all off and train the new FRSA before I leave.
Our small shipment of stuff, everything we won't be carrying in our suitcases will go Monday, June 29. Then it's just one more month!

LTC Fletcher, CSM Bryant and the USAG Mannheim bid us farewell at this quarter's Hail and Farewell dinner. Stephen and LTC Fletcher just happen to wear matching shirts. I thought this was pretty funny. :)

They said nice things about Stephen and gave him a beautiful picture of the Mannheim Water Tower.


There is no photo of the Water Tower presentation because the camera battery died while CSM Bryant was saying nice things about me.

0 comments: