Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Music

Inspired by Christy, here are my favorite Christmas songs:

I did this at work (SSSHHH!!!) and I have no speakers there. Hope none of them are bad. I'll check it when I get home. I've been trying to do this for days. Wasn't sure how at first, and my computer is acting up.

Anyway, THIS is my kind of Christmas music.

First is same as Christy's, Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas". I love this song. LOVE it.



and then Hard Candy Christmas, by Dolly Parton. Such a good one! And here is a neat little slideshow of Dolly pics. :)




Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses. Bonus, this video is one of those Christmas lights to music ones that everyone forwards around the email.





Last Christmas by Wham, and now Taylor Swift. I know it's cheeseball, but it's 80s memories!



Heard this one on the radio today, and had forgotten how much I like it. The video is cheezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.



and Mary Did You Know? This is Kenny Rogers and Wynonna Judd. There was another video of Kathy Mattea but it wouldn't allow embedding, so this is the version I am posting.

0 comments: