Thursday, April 26, 2012

Holy cow.  Last post was December 2011.  Pitiful!  I guess I just go in fits and spurts with the blogging.  And I'm okay with that.  It's one of many things I would like to "have done" but I don't always like to "DO".

Also, it looks as though Blogger has a new look! hhmmm...interesting.

OK, so a quick update:
We are still set to move to Fort Hood.  The official report date is July 10, with the option to report up to 60 days early.  In order to be a nice guy, Stephen is staying with the company until his replacement returns from school and we plan to drive out June 1st.  I am officially unemployed as of last Friday. (See next post for what I've been doing since then) and he has 12 working days left.

So, my days will be spent packing, organizing, purging, planning and waiting (not so patiently) to get out of this mid American wind tunnel!  We've had some good times in KS, but I am so excited to get home to Texas and be near my people!




0 comments: