Sunday, November 11, 2007

Looking back


So, my friend Shauna pointed me in the direction of a website: http://www.blurb.com/. It's pretty neat, you can write and publish your own book there. It's cool for photo books, but you can also do wordy books and even import your blog. SO, I started one, importing the blog, but it looks like a LOT of work to edit and make perfect (which I would feel necessary) so I don't know if I'll ever do it. Plus all the pics were too low res to work, so I'd have to reupload all of them...ANYWAY, this "book" would have started with "ok, sometimes change is hard, but we are starting this new blog" or however it started when I switched from blogstream to blogspot. I went to check out the old blog, and ended up reading from before I got to Germany through April 07. It was pretty cool to go back and see where we were then.

Our first trip to Munich, mail being super slow (some things don't change!) Lil T was officiall adopted 11/16, I had just met my friend Marisa (who I was at that time referring to as IACS Marisa because that's where she worked) while I was volunteering as the Welcome Coordinator, and on into Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year we are going to go to Rebecca and Jack's for Thanksgiving afternoon, and at lunch SB may be serving at the Dining Facility.

It was neat to look back.

(This is a pic taken in our first few weeks here. We had gone driving around, got out to walk through Worms and got caught in the rain)

2 comments:

carrmomma said...

You both look great and have glowing skin. Ahhh, young love. :)

~kc

Kim said...

i hope you guys had a great Xmas and fun filled new year!