Sunday, December 30, 2007

Chinese/German/American evening

My sweet sweet husband took me to Wan Bao tonight! It is Chinese food, in Burstadt! I've been wanting to try it for quite a while, but today when we were walking around town, we went by and grabbed a menu and took it home to look over. It came time for dinner, and since we really need to get some groceries tomorrow, he said, SURE, let's try it! He doesn't so much care for Asian food, but he went with me and had some chicken and rice. When we left the nice man gave us warm towels, and gifts! A calendar and a lipstick compact! They were so nice, and the food was good. No 35 bypass Jade Garden, but good. :) (what did Stacey use to call Jade Garden? Was it Wong Dongs? I can't remember!!)

At any rate, we will probably call in an order and pick up SB a pizza on the way home next time. But I really enjoyed going there tonight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wong Dong's sounds right.