Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ghosts of Christmas Past and Present



I'm not sure if you know or not, but the "Christmas Markets" of Germany are HUGE! It is THE thing to do to go every year to at least one, but many people go to several every year. We went to 2 or 3 last year. This year, just one. And after about 20 minutes, "yeah...I just don't get it." It is the same stuff over and over. Some of it is kind of neat, but it is over priced and seriously repeated in each market and year after year.

So we left, walked around downtown Mannheim a little while, ate at Enchiladas (MEXICAN FOOD!) and had a good dinner date. I should also mention that I was wearing my Baby As sweatshirt and ate a chimichanga. No match for Chuy's, but the Nutty Colada was AWESOME! :)

ps-these are last year's pics because I forgot the camera :( But like I said...same stuff different year!

2 comments:

carrmomma said...

Mmmmm...buttery soft hoodie! Nothing better than that hoodie and a chuychanga!

Amy J. said...

So glad you were wearing the "whole pink package"!