Monday, November 24, 2008

Sevens

I got this little survey a long time ago and kept meaning to put it on the blog. I emailed it to myself, and just today found it in my old mail. It was dated September 9. So here goes:

Seven things I can't do:
Speak any language other than English
A flip flop
Play any musical instrument
can vegetables
make anything from scratch (this is bad)
make myself throw up (ewww, gross)
run marathons...yet (maybe one day I will)

Seven things I do well:
scrapbook
love
write
plan and list make
blogging
read
sleep

Seven things you might hear me say:
"What’s on tonight?" – regarding the television.
"UGH! I hate AFN!" – response to answer to question above.
"I wish I had some cake."
"We don't have to work tomorrow" (I say this Fridays, Saturdays and eves of holidays. it is more a song than a statement).
"STEPHEN!!" (followed Guess What or Come here)
"Wait, what?"
"What-ever. NEW GIRL" (I don't really say this that much anymore, it's an old AFN spot)

Seven celebrity crushes:
Jason Taylor – Defensive End, Washington Redskins (Dancing with the Stars almost winner!)
Tim McGraw – Country Music sensation
Tyson Beckford - model

This one is really difficult. I might have to come back to it.

Seven things that made me love my husband:
his gentleness
his integrity
his history, that it matches mine
his future, that it matches mine
his intelligence
his friendship
his love for me

0 comments: