Saturday, July 18, 2009

Guess It's Been A While - Randomness

There just doesn't seem much to say. I can only count and recount, update over and over on the move status, and post random photos so many times. There is no focus right now except to get on a plane August 7. Everything we do seems to revolve around it. Stephen will start clearning next week. That's where you go to every imaginable agency and office on post and have them sign and stamp that you don't owe them money or inventory of some sort.

I have 2 weeks left of work! We have one more furniture pick up, one final house inspection, car title transfer (sold it Thursday!) and a few farewell dinners and luncheons!

Ready to GO!

1 comments:

JBBGirl said...

Hey, this is Jessica from "When life gives you lemons"

I love to follow your blog and noticed you have mine linked on yours also.

This is just an FYI that my blog address has changed since I am starting a new blog.

Here is my "NEW" blog Name & address:
"Greetings From Japan"
http://greetingsfromjapan.blogspot.com/

I have you linked on the new blog. If this is a issue or concern just let me know!

Hugs,
Jessica

P.S. - Love the new backround!