Monday, June 20, 2011

You Know It's Been Too Long...

You Know It's Been Too Long...since you've posted to the blog when:

--You check your friend's blogs and one hasn't posted in a week but I don't remember reading the last post and I get them via email, one has posted twice this week, and the other has closed down a blog and started another. When I'm not posting I'm usually not reading and I miss stuff!
--You yourself have not posted in over 3 weeks.
--You go to sign in and have to try 2 passwords before you gain access.
--You review your last couple of posts and realize they are 1. a repost of something you promised to post a month ago, 2. a dream ... kind of cheating since those are plentiful around here.

So, all that to say, it's probably time to post again. I guess this will have to suffice until I come up with something to say.

0 comments: