Monday, August 6, 2007

ARGH!!!!

"Dentists will tell you never to pick at your teeth with any sharp metal object. And when you sit in their chair, the first thing they grab is an iron hook."
Bill Cosby - Himself

I have never really disliked the dentist/hygenist. I'm very blessed with pretty decent dental health. However, today I went in for my cleaning (if you live in Mannheim, stop reading here). The lady was all scratching and scraping and digging around in there. it was probably the most abusive cleaning ever!! My mouth is sore now!

It's balanced by my big toe, though, which was involved in a chair moving accident. It is throbbing and bleeding from having the nail pulled back to the cuticle. I'm sorry that I just made you wince and have a stomach queeze and go "ssssskkkk". I'm ok, it really doesn't hurt as bad as when I shut my finger in the bathroom door or when I walked into the 1/2 lowered window shutter. It looks and sounds more hurt than it is. I hope it's not going to hit me in the morning!

You know what, though? Life is still good! I hope you are having a great day!!! (or at least a less painful one!)

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Dentist are not fun!