Thursday, August 16, 2007

I know...It's been a while!

I signed on today and caught up on all the blogs in my list. I can't believe I haven't posted in 10 days! I guess we've been busy...work, soaking the toe, golf (not me, Stephen), etc. I did go to the dr for my toe, and he gave me some antibiotics and said to come back in 2 weeks. So I will.

Not a whole lot else going on...the temperatures are dropping, it's kind of nice. And I think we are going to wander downtown Mannheim tomorrow, IF it isn't raining! OH, speaking of rain, we had the Garrison Organization Day today, and there was some rain, but for the most part it was very nice.

And, football starts up soon!! woohoo!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I just caught up myself!! miss you

Anonymous said...

Take good care of that toe girl!!!
Love and miss you!

Metalcoconut said...

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

CG said...

I'm just as far behind as you. Please don't apologize. If you had time to blog every day you'd probably have a pretty dull life.

jill coen said...

Thinking about ya'll!

Metalcoconut said...

Tom Brady's kid is named John Edwards Thomas Moynahan. J.E.Ts.M. That is funny. Go Jets!!!!!