Monday, January 28, 2008

More laughs

I know we just covered the "laughter is the best medicine" topic, but I had to tell this one, too. We were watching America's Funniest Home Videos last night. Now everyone knows that Bob Saget is quite possibly the most irritating human being on the planet. Not so much on Dancing with the Stars as on AFV. I would mute the TV during the ad, and then not start the audio back until the videos were actually playing (to maximize avoidance of BS <--coincidence? I think not!) Well, I could barely breathe for laughing so hard at someone dressed as a scary masked person in a Halloween display at a store. People would come up to look at the product and then the person would jump at them and "mwahhahahaha!" They would scream/shriek/jump back, and I would LAUGH AND LAUGH! Just love when people get startled!

hahahahahaha!!!!

1 comments:

Kris said...

Hey you...I saw that episode! How sad is that that I remember it and I can not agree more about BS!Hugs to you!!