Friday, April 25, 2008

What about you?

i am: anxiously awaiting word about possible job change.
i think: a lot about how my life has changed over the past few years.
i know: that I love my husband and he loves me.
i want: a job working with people/soldiers and families.
i have: many scrapbooks that I love.
i wish: people would not wander around my office waiting for people who can easily talk for hours on the phone to get off and tend to them. COME BACK LATER!
i hate: confrontation.
i miss: my family and my friends. and America.
i fear: a house fire. and a deployment.
i feel: a deep appreciation for many things I didn’t use to.
i hear: a giant fly buzzing around in the florescent light in my office.
i smell: Stephens cheek in the morning after he shaves.
i crave: Texas BBQ & real Mexican food.
i search: song lyrics and words I’m not sure how to spell all the time.
i wonder: where we will live next, when we will go there, where after that?
i regret: taking the United States and all it’s goodness and faults for granted.
i love: my life!
i ache: for Texas and all that it is to me.
i care: about military families and what they go through.
i always: dream off the wall random things.
i am not: Olivia Newton John. And that’s okay.
i believe: in love.
i dance: with Stephen to The Office theme song every Thursday.
i sing: real loud in the car alone.
i cry: when I have PMS, when I miss Theo, and when I miss home.
i don't always: work at work.
i fight: the urge to roll my eyes at people who get on my nerves. At least until they are not looking at me.
i write: on the blog as much to inform others as to have a record of our lives.
i never: say never. well, rarely.
i listen: to people complain ALL THE TIME won't try to offer solutions.
i need: to get an exercise program going…
i am happy about: the fact that it is FRIDAY!

I am supposed to pass this on to five other people, but I stole it from Cara’s blog and now hope you will steal it from mine.

2 comments:

CG said...

Glad you decided to do this. I've enjoyed reading these. I am sorry you cry for Theo. Loved the Office comment. That is my favorite show EVER! We don't dance to it because Greg plays his bass along to the theme song every time we watch it! I will post a video soon ;)

JBBGirl said...

I will have to do this one on my blog. THis is too neat!