Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rainin Saturday

I don't know what happened to last week. Just never had a chance to get on here and visit. The gorgeous day that resulted in the previous post is long gone, and this Saturday is dreary and rainy and even kind of chilly. phooey.

Not a whole lot of news to report...my old battalion changed command last week, I didn't win at the Bingo night, I baked some stuff to donate to the Red Cross Bake Sale, and had a few meetings. Here are a couple pics.



The guideon (battalion flag) is passed from previous battalion commander, to brigade (higher headquarters) commander. He passes it on the the new battalion commander charging him with command of the unit.

























2 comments:

Christy said...

It's rainin' here too. I'm glad because I have a terrible mess and Q has 3 friends coming to spend the night.
What's with the brown grass in the middle of the pretty flowers?

Heather and Stephen said...

no idea...crazy germans...