Saturday, September 22, 2007

TAGGED!

I got this off someone else's blog. If you want to do it, cool. If you don't, that is also perfectly fine. Nothing bad (or good) will happen to you as a result of what you choose to do!

If you are reading this then you have been "TAGGED". You must (CAN) write a blog with the same title. In the blog write 7 weird things about yourself.

1. I am afraid of mice.

2. I love the smell of lighter fluid.

3. I really enjoy Don Cheatle.

4. I often say things and then say in my head, "why did you say that??"

5. I had a can of peas for dinner tonight.

6. I don't know how to play Texas Hold 'em.

7. I wish I were better at accessorizing!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I always ask myself "why did you say that"! I also hear it again in my head and it sounds like I was yelling and it was dead silent while I was talking.

Kris said...

WOW...lighter fluid! Little known facts!

CG said...

I like interesting little facts like this. I may do my own post. What is Don Cheatle?

carrmomma said...

I miss you. Come back to blog-land.

Heather and Stephen said...

Don Cheatle was in Hotel Rowanda, Crash, lots of movies.

I'll be back soon!