Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thinking of Quitting

the photo a day project. It's been 9 weeks. I'm thinking there just aren't that many exciting/photoworthy things going on around here. While I ponder the decision, here are the 11/21-11/30 shots:



11/30 - Peanut shells on the table at the steakhouse



11/29 - Sun, Sand, Surf, Seagulls. aaaahhh!
11/28 - Friends for 25-30 yrs.


11/27 - Tampa Sunrise from top of pking lot at airport


11/26 - "You talkin' to me?" Tampa Zoo



11/25- mmmm, haaaammm.


11/24- Soaking up the sun


11/23- "Lay Flat to Dry". Should also say, "Do not let kitty jump and run across!"

11/22 - Eyelash Extensions



11/21- NOT the Christmas Card




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I would keep and scrap THAT x-mas card!
2. Did you really put on fake lashes? I have totally been thinking abt that?
3. Who is that soaking up the sun?
4. I LOVE that one ofthe 3 of u
5. Unfortunate place for kitty footprints
A pic a day is hard.
~C

Mabel said...

Please don't stop the pix...I love them! That peanut picture is pure art. And the Christmas card is PERFECT.

Miss you!

Heather and Stephen said...

I'm going to keep it up a while longer. Asked SB about it, he likes it and he's the reason I'm doing it, so I guess I'll get caught up soon!
Ellen is soaking up the sun, and yes, "fake", they are individual extensions glued to my actual lashes. I like them a whole lot.