Saturday, December 11, 2010

What a CROCK!

So...I said this a while back. When I was talking about all what I was going to be doing while Stephen was gone:

"But I don't just want to pass the time; I don't want to just lose a year. It's a year without my husband, but it's still a year of my life. So along with regular routine stuff, I'm trying to add in things that I don't or won't do when he is here. Like movies he'd have no interest in seeing, eating chinese food and seafood and that type of thing."

I have had some Chinese food and some seafood. I've seen a couple of movies he wouldn't care to see. But yeah, I'd be happy for this year to go ahead and be done.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine that a virtual hug would help, but {{hug}} here you go anyway.
Maybe some different food would fill the void?
just kidding