Sunday, October 14, 2007

Accountability

Well, I'm putting it out there. Starting tomorrow (you know, because it's Monday), I am eating healthily and working out. My goal is to lose 35 pounds. I hope to lose 15-20 by the end of the year, and the rest by the end of March 2008. This is totally doable. My purpose in telling the world that I need to lose this weight is because I plan to see you all again and I'm hoping that the shame of NOT doing it will motivate me! Also, anyone who wants to get healthier, lose weight or any other goal, join me!

See Progress Ticker at bottom of blog. It's difficult to read, I know. Best I could do on Sunday night. Time for bed!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I need to do that too!!!!

Ben said...

I'm right there too. It's that or buy new jeans. How come you guys never told me my butt was so big??
10 lb. by Christmas is the goal. I guess it means no more Jack-in-the-Box!

CG said...

You can do it, Heather! It's too bad you don't have your brother there in town!