Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Look

Well, I've seen everyone else changing their blog layouts and adding things and finally couldn't stand it anymore. So, I hope you enjoy the new look. It makes me think of warm leather. The yellow sunshine and the chocolate-y border feel comfortable.

The slideshow took for.freakin.ever to get uploaded and added. I apologize if you are reading this and there is no picture of you. I had to do the upload three times because it kept locking up on me and I am not sure I got them all back on there. Have a pic of yourself or someone you'd like to see? Send it to me. If I know you, you have my email address. :) If there is one on there you don't care for, tell me so and I will remove it. I don't love how it came out, a lot of the pics are too small. Except N's eye. It's one of my favorites!

Anyway, I'm tired. There may be more small changes to come, maybe I'll add the jukebox back. We'll see. I don't know how all y'all do it, it's a lot of work!!

:)

5 comments:

JBBGirl said...

I LOVE IT!! You can do my Blog anytime! ; )

Anonymous said...

very warm. looks familiar. love the slideshow. nice to see smiling happy faces of people i never see, unless you're around ;)

CG said...

I like it! I can't read the white font, though- Not sure if it's your link color or visited link color. Perhaps you could darken it up a bit? The brown & yellow IS nice & warm- perfect for where you are. We're supposed to have weather in the mid-80s today. Can you believe it? Are y'all still considering Florida after this stint?

Heather and Stephen said...

We are considering wherever they send us! :) If he ends up teaching at the EO school, yes, Florida!

Thanks for the compliments!

Kris said...

I LOVE the new look!! HUGS!