Friday, May 23, 2008

It's been a while...

So I have a few random things to mention:
*23 MAY 2008-wore sweatshirt today. Only got a little warm in the afternoon.
*today was my last day at the old job.
*Tuesday after Memorial Day starts the new one!
*I'm okay with David Cook winning American Idol. In fact, while I totally thought Archuleta had it in the bag, I'm kind of glad Cook took it. He is awesome and so sincere.
*AND, I managed to avoid all spoilers!! yaye!
*I'm happy that Whitney won America's Next Top Model! Not sure how a size 10 became plus size, but okay.
*I can't beleive it is almost the end of May. That's crazy, the year is flying.

That's about all I got. Just wanted to post and stay in touch. :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

If I had worn a sweatshirt today I may have died from the heat.... :)

Anonymous said...

A plus size won? Yay! I lost track when CW quit showing full episodes of ANTM online.
Well, it's hot as heck here already. I wore a new tank top today that hadn't been washed on the way home, I look down to see fuzz has collected on my b00bs where the size and price stickers were. very nice.

Anonymous said...

So enjoy your updates........Yeah I was okay with David Cook winning but David A is going to go far also. Getting ready for my retirement next week, 4 more days left. School is giving me a retirement party on Tuesday. Hope Dale and I dont kill each other, but will be able to go see girls and grandkids more often this way!!!!

Kris said...

HI!!!!! I am such a HUGE DCOOL FAN!!!!! My friend is a reporter in KC and got to go to LA and cover the show. He had to pass on tickets to the both shows WHATEVER so worth being fired I think! The cool thing is after the finals show ( before the results) they let only the home town Fox reporters in for a one on one with their david and he got an unedited interview with DC. He says DC and all of his family are really that genuine and sweet and open! Hugs!

Facebook Freak said...

As you can imagine, we're David Cook crazy here...Blue Springs South High School, where Josh graduated from yesterday, was DC's alma mater, and a few weeks ago DC was in town for a parade and a free concert at the high school...so of course it was pure mayhem as I was trying to pick Josh up from school. But it's been pretty cool to have a "claim to fame"...