Saturday, July 28, 2007

About the jukebox...

I pretty much did the whole jukebox myself. I added the UT fight song and the Army song for SB. Anyway, I know some of them will strike a chord with some of you, either for your own reasons or because we shared them somehow. Hope you enjoy at least one or two. :)
I put a lot of Texas songs on there, just because I like Texas. and there were some I searched for that weren't on there, and some that are on other blog friends' jukeboxes so I don't want overkill (Rod Stewart!) It took a couple of hours and was a lot of fun, lots of memories...some good and some sad, but memories are always a good thing, I think! Also, it only holds 75 songs, or I'd probably still be adding!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the music!

Anonymous said...

Surely you could have found a few more Texas songs.

Heather and Stephen said...

Glad you mentioned that. I'm adding a SEND YOUR TX SONG piece. I really had a hard time finding them. There were a couple I didn't add bc I don't like them.

CG said...

good stuff on here. loved hearing "a little more love" by olivia! makes me wish i had some lavender and pink striped legwarmers...

Kris said...

I LOVE this. How did you add it I so wanna copy you:) I as well LOVE the Olivia songs!