Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Photos are UP!

Here are way too many pictures of our trip. I hate that there are people we saw that we didn't get pictures of, and some people we missed all together. If your name is misspelled (Dianne? Kayleigh? Ally?) Let me know and I will correct it! I want to be sure they are right in the scrapbook!

We are still recovering...and waiting on one of the bags. SB emailed earlier to say he called the airport and #3 is still missing. I said, "what did they say?" His response:
They said "Sorry for information. Please to call back tonight to see if the bag locates, yes?"

Missing America.


Abel-Warner Family Reunion
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=11pcpqol.521u0hih&x=0&y=-t1upmj

Visits to Arkansas, Austin, Houston and Alvin
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=11pcpqol.78hzvtip&Uy=-srw108&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

4 comments:

carrmomma said...

You guys got some great pictures! I sure do hate that we didn't think to get a picture of us together and that Sam was gone to camp. Boo hoo.

Heather and Stephen said...

I know it. :( and ordinarily, I'd say, we'll just come back now, then! But after the flight/luggage fiasco...

Kim said...

I think those pics are great!

CG said...

Great to see everyone! Sorry we weren't still living in TX when y'all came down. You'll have to stop by Florida next time.