Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How a day can turn on a dime!

SO, I'm struggling through the day. Just tired, hot, hungry (from trip, no A/C at work, yucky lunch at dfac) driving to the post office to try to pick something up, they are closed, just issues right and left. I get home, change into boxers and a tank top, lay on the bed with fan RIGHT ON me.
The door bell rings. I think it is Stephen, can't get the door because he is carrying something in or something. Turns out, it is the lady from the beauty shop next door. I opened the door, she started speaking German. I asked if she spoke English, she said little bit and then said something I couldn't understand. She wanted me to follow her. I got the key (so I wouldn't be locked out) and followed. I didn't know where we were going, didn't know she was from the beauty shop. I followed her in and THERE WAS BAG #3! yaye!!!
It matters not that I am still in boxer shorts.

5 comments:

metalcoconut said...

No call? You were probably busy. I moved to South Austin this past weekend. Living in a duplex now. Hope to get you on skype sometime.

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Your pictures turned out great. What did you say the camera was? Coolpix L11 or L12?
Paulette

HeatherRene said...

L12!

mrskipj said...

I am glad the found your other bag. It is the worst having lost luggage. Sounds like you had a great time with family on your trip.

CG said...

Glad your bag showed up!