Saturday, July 28, 2007

Scrap/Craft Night

We are on a mission to get people together in our battalion. Last night we held a battalion scrap/craft night. There were only three of us there, and truthfully...when I only heard back from two people, I was a bit disappointed. BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I really enjoyed the ladies who came and we knitted, crocheted and scrapbooked until 10pm! (started at FOUR!) I didn't get my pictures in the mail, so I was journaling and making template pages to be able to just put photos down when they get here. Once I ran out of things to do I just packed up and kept visiting. It was a good time.
Ora-we still need to do "community wide" scraps. I know you are busy, but let's try to figure something out when you can. Maybe on ACS sponsored "spouses night out"s so you can have a sitter if you need one.
Hope all is well and everyone is having a wonderful weekend. We are grocery bound. The plan to go to Holiday Park...rained out...again!

5 comments:

carrmomma said...

So I am totally looking around trying to figure out where The Eyes of Texas is coming from...love that blog radio!

Oh my, don't even talk to us about the rain! It is still raining. Everything is nice and green though!

Heather and Stephen said...

I just wish you could go to the comments sections without the radio going off!

Anonymous said...

Love the radio blog! Still new at the blogging so don't know all the techniques.

jill coen said...

Heather, I didn't know about it or I would have come! Darn!

mrskipj said...

I would love that. I need to get out more. I actually have a 13 yr old and an almost 12 yr old, so the babysitter issue is taken care of. Friday Evenings are good for me. That is usually the night that we don't have anything else going on. Just let me know what you want to do.