Thursday, August 21, 2008

What is IN that water?

So, this is the YEAR OF THE BABY! I hate missing these exciting events, but I love that they are here! :)

I was going to go through this whole riga-marrow of organizing them by date and people and whatnot, but here they are. just all random like. I have to go before I change my mind! :)

Wyatt and Logan. (Kathy and Jeffs's and Amy and James's, respectively)


Stylin' Wyatt!

Wyatt C



Trevor (Kimberly and Ryan's GIANT! Hes's the oldest and technically was born at the end of 2007) and Kaylee (Kristy and Dan's lil gurl)
Trevor sitting up!
Silas, just came home in May with Jill and Marshall.


Avery, Aimee and Rob's first!
Justin and Peterson. I know that they are not technically home yet, but they are home in the hearts of Greg and Cara. And I trust that they will be physically home VERY SOON!!


Brand NEW Kaylee
Tiny Logan






5 comments:

CG said...

They're all so precious! Man, ours look so OLD next to all the others. Hopefully, that means I'll get to avoid the sleepless nights...

That Silas sure has a cute expression! I want to hold all of them and smell their babyness and squeeze their chunky thighs!

Heather and Stephen said...

oh I know it!!! sweet sweet angel babies! Silas's story is in the coens' blog on the right. She posts lots of pics of his cuteness. As do all the proud parents in their blogs! :)

Heather and Stephen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jill coen said...

How fun to see my Silas boy on the blog! :) And that beautiful Avery!! Tell me about Justin and Peterson...where are they? I want to know their story. :)

HOw's Germany? Where are ya'll headed next?

love ya!
jill

Kris said...

Such sweet babies!!