Saturday, August 30, 2008

June 10 and now again!

I got a treat this morning when I was taking out the trash. This little guy caught my eye.


Then I saw he had a friend with him...

They let me get pretty close to take these pictures. And then I left them to their nectar collection.


Here is another that was hanging out with me last Sunday when I was laying in the grass recouperating from the shopping trip.


and you may remember this guy from last year...June 10, 2007




While I was posting about the Farewell, Stephen said, hey...we have a butterfly! and I grabbed the camera and snuck up on it...

This picture doesn't really show how beautiful it was. Those little spots look like sunsets.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I can take pictures all day long too! It's so much fun waiting for that perfect picture!