Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pink Scrap 2008

Saturday, I drove to Stuttgart to scrap with my group there. We had a great time as usual, but we also raised money for breast cancer research. Everyone paid to crop and then donated for using different machines and water and tea, etc. Basically everyone gave what they could, and once the room rental was paid, the rest when to the cause.


I made this page in honor of Stacey. I have had it and the album kit since 1999. I finally decided it was time to do a book of cherished friends in my life. So I started with this one since it was this special day, and will continue to fill it with pages of friends.
Tuesday is Erika's birthday. She is the "ring leader" of the bunch, so we each (secretly) made a "me" page for her and presented her with the book. She was very touched and loved it!


These are the ones who could make it to the crop! There were a total of 22 or 23, a great turnout! and it was 11am-11pm! SO much fun!

Discussing something very important. Layouts, embellishments...where we're getting lunch...

Cheryl ponders which challenge to do next! We had 4 we could do if we wanted, get our name in a drawing to win little prizes. You know...just for fun! the Pink challenge was a pink page, the sketch challenge was a sketch you copied, 3-2-1 was 3 papers, 2 pictures and a journal box, and pick 3 was to choose three of the embellishments from a list to use. I did all the challenges! :) Won a $10 gift card to Stampin Up! yeah, I already ordered, about 10 minutes later!

2 comments:

JBBGirl said...

Once again I NEED to get scrappin'. I think I might just set aside a day to do it. I love to do it and once I get back to it. I know I will be addicted again. I love Stampin' up! Congrats on winning that! Keep up the great work it is really inspiring to me! HUGS!

Kim said...

Your scrap-booking puts mine to shame...