Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You're it!

OK, well...I've been tagged by my IRL LL friend KC. And it actually gave me stress. This, in itself is #1.

1. I stress about the silliest things. What am I going to say? Can I repeat one of her things? oh, goody! My other IRL LL friend CGB did it, too! Maybe I can copy hers! What is that about? Even I think that is freakish. Random and/or weird? I don't know. Definitely not useful in life.
HA! While thinking of #2 I went to Octamom's site and saw she is also concerned about the question!

2. I have lately started dating things to see how long it takes us to use them. I figured out that we are done buying fabric softener sheets in Germany. It took us more months to use the last one than we have left here. :) I tried to pass it off as planning, not having a ton of 1/2 used things when we get ready to pack out. But I know it's weird because of the look on my husband's face when I said, "That's the last box of fabric softener we have to buy here!"

3. I love football and fantasy football even more. Personally, I think those who do not are the ones who are off, but everyone seems to think I'm the different one. I have been in one league with 13 guys for 7 years. I've been to the playoffs every year, the World Domination Bowl twice, and have the trophy proudly displayed as I type this. Yes, I just looked at it and then back at the computer smuggly. I have also been in 2 other leagues for 2 years.

4. I don't like caramel, mint chocolate chip ice cream, or any meat on the bone. Yes, that means ribs, fried chicken, all that. ick.

5. I am freakishly afraid of mice. Freakishly. I can't even look at or dispose of something that has obviously been gnawed on by a rodent and am having trouble thinking about it long enough to type about it.

6. Recently I had to upload photos to two differnent photo galleries because one was having a sale on prints, but the other is the one ALL my albums are on. It made me crazy to not have everything organized and in one place. I'm still kind of having hives about the photos I uploaded to facebook of high school. They are out of order. BADLY out of order. ugh.

7. I watch the following reality shows. Never saw one episode of any reality show before we lived here. Now? Top Chef, Survior, Amazing Race, America'sNextTopModel, Beauty and the Geek, Hell's Kitchen, and most recently, Project Runway. I would not be surprised to have forgotten some. It's what you do when you have one tv and only what AFN carries!

and just cuz, here are a few that I agree with: Mayonnaise ROCKS, on everything. Salt is also awesome. I am also scared of birds. And cockroaches. and because of the cockroaches, jasmine!


NEXT:
Jessica
Jill
Paulette
Cara
Heather
Kristi B
Greg
Ree



2 comments:

Amy J. said...

So since I'm way un-cool and don'thave 7 friends who have not been tagged yet, I'm tagging you too. But I'll just piggy-back on this one - no need to stress you out and make you think of 7 MORE quirks!

Love you and miss you tons!

PS - maybe this should have been one of MY 7: I don't like mayonnaise. Weird, huh?

Medium Rare Please: said...

I have complied. I love mayonnaise, but I make it myself. It's much better that way!