Sunday, October 26, 2008

Truckin along, having fun, then...UGH!

Sick. Been sick since Tuesday. That's almost a WEEK! I went to the dr, got penicillin and naproxin. Now the disgusting pus pockets (sorry!!) are gone from my throat, but I have a stuffy head/gravel gurty throat thing going on. And SB is complaining today that his body is starting to hurt...oops...sorry. :( I tried to go to a scrapbook get together Saturday. Felt crappy all day, got very little done, and left early.

Luckily, though, the illness didn't settle in for good until just before Mary and Chris were about to leave, and we had a great time Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and they had a great time Wednesday! :)







2 comments:

JBBGirl said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. That has been going around out this way too! What a pretty outdoor picture. It is just so green! HUGS!

Facebook Freak said...

Just a note to thank you guys for a WONDERFUL time...I'm sorry you got sick; Chris actually went to the dr this morning and got lots of drugs for bronchitis. I hope we didn't bring the sickness to you guys!

I'm working hard to get our pictures up on Kodak...but am back to work today. Real life stinks.

XOXO,
Mary