Saturday, October 11, 2008

Did you miss me?

I see it has been 10 days since my last post! Ohhhhh, the shame of it. What have I been doing? Going to and heading up MEETINGS! Millions of them, it seems! I was late at work all week, so it's been a fun one. Also, I'm trying to get some scrapbook projects finished, but someone in Stuttgart gave me the great idea of putting "kits" in 2 gallon ziploc bags. The idea is to put paper, pics and embellishment stuffs in a bag and then take it where ever you are going to crop so you don't have to haul ALL your stuff there. Well, I have taken this as an open invitation to start pages and then decide I don't have the mojo left to finish them, so I just bag them and move on! I have about 8 half done pages and you know it's FREAKIN ME OUT!
So, today I am going to try to get some things finished up.

I really need to since I just ordered 122 more pictures from Snapfish. oops. ;)

0 comments: