Sunday, October 3, 2010

Big Plans

Today I had some big plans! I'm going to rearrange the livingroom and get the treadmill in there so that I can watch all the shows I've recorded and not feel guilty about it because I'm exercising, I said. I could watch tv in the guestroom where it was, but then I had to settle for whatever was on tv at the time, I reasoned.



SO, I cleaned the kitchen, both bathrooms, the bedrooms and finally the livingroom. I got everything how I wanted it and then brought in the treadmill. Well, it's too big! It blocks the tv from all but two possible places to sit. And those are not my favorite places.



I must figure out a better plan. Maybe I'll do that sometime this week. The good news is that kitty has new toys!



2 receipts, 3 bottle lids, 2 golf tees and the jack-n-the-box head! woohoo!! :)

0 comments: