Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Very Best

I have the absolute very best. I have the best family. And that's immediate, extended and inlaw. I have the best friends including those close to my heart but far from my home, those new in my life and nearby my house, and some I haven't seen in a long long time. I have the best cat. Even when she scratches me.

I've gotten text messages, phone calls, emails, facebook messages*, kind words and invitations to dinner, movies, visits, drinks, etc., and so many thoughts and prayers that I can honestly say I can feel them.

I'm so so thankful and feel so blessed with those in my life who will keep me afloat.

* - Speaking of Facebook, I think everyone reading this has likely heard my stand on deployment info posted there, but just to be sure...I'm not, and ask you not to put anything on the wall about this deployment, him being gone, etc. I have friends with husbands deployed who do, and that's their choice. I just don't want to put it out there in that forum. Thanks!

OK, time to go about the business of Saturday!

0 comments: