Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today's schedule

5:30am-awaken to kittyboo pawing at the blinds.

5:31am-crack blinds so she can see out and will be QUIET for the LOVE OF GOD!

7am-sleepily turn off alarm and reluctantly get up. Very reluctantly.

7:25-stop for coffee and bagel.

8am-arrive at Hair Experts to get a new look.

10:30something-leave salon stop a couple places to look for a sweater, be unsuccessful.

Noon-get a massage and wish this person would take a lesson from my brother.

1pm-go home, take and post photos of new hair and start laundry. Seriously consider nap.

2pm-wander into bedroom and see the one pillow on the one side of the bed. Lay down to cry because I want to show Stephen my new hair and complain that he's watching golf, but lay down with him on the couch and "watch" for a few minutes.

2:10pm-suck it up and drive on, switch load of laundry, untangle MASS of hose, 2 bras and pair of pants. Consider taking a photo of the serious mess it is. Decide I'm too lazy, besides, what am I going to do? Post a photo of my undergarments on the blog?

2:15-5:30pm-Finish laundry, sweep/mop kitchen, make some lentils, fight with computer, tear up a few more times about songs, photos, memories, daydreams or trips back into the bedroom.

5:31pm-Get a call from a friend to come over for dinner with her neighborhood. Think at first I'll just stay home as planned, but change mind and decide it will do me some good.

6pm-go to friends, have 2 beers, eat some German food (it was an Oktoberfest themed gathering) and have a good time. Boss is there and he tells me that I am doing a phenomenal job, I am the example of what someone in my position should aspire to, and that hiring me was one of the best decisions of his command. (seconds later-made mental note to remember what he said)

8:30pm-Returned home, so happy that I got out of the house and into a new frame of mind.

8:45p-1:25am-Pay bills, watch tv, post Darryl Worley photos, organize photos of the day...there MUST be something else! That's a long time to not do much!
Time for bed! And tomorrow, we're sleeping late. Hear that, kittyboo?!

0 comments: