Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sunny, 99 point one!

Still loving the German Radio, and now I have a new favorite station! it is 99.1, and is a lot like Houston's Sunny 99.1. Don't laugh. I know that's like "easy listening". Here is today's musical selection thus far:
When we kiss (you know, this song)
You're riding in my car
I turn on the radio
I'm pulling you closer
But you keep tellin' me no
You say you don't like it
But I know you're a liar
'Cause when we kiss
Ooh...Fire

Time after Time (Cyndi Lauper)
Mandy! (that's right, Barry Manilow)
Drift Away (Dobie Gray - ALL time favorite)

and a few more. It is just so random. No idea what you might hear when you push that button! I LOVE THAT STATION!!!

2 comments:

carrmomma said...

I just can't hardly listen to Drift Away without getting carried away in my own tears!!! It makes me miss you too much. And the girls will even say "oh, mom - it's HLLB's song, are you sad???"

Kim said...

Have you heard this song yet?... you know the one .... with the flower... in the snow....