Thursday, June 14, 2007

Army Birthday, 232 years Army Strong!


There was a big birthday party for the Army today! Cake and punch and even singing Happy Birthday! SB leaned over and said
"und Heather" when they said "dear Arrrr-myyyy".

Since today was my birthday, too, I decided that was MY party! :)

It was a great day. We started it with presents! New camera for the computer, new headphones and a thumbdrive. All things I have asked for!



Then, General Via changed command with the incoming commander, General Lawrence. She seems very nice.

After the Change of Command I went with Marisa to my favorite Wingers for lunch!

After that was the Army Birthday party, and then we came home! woohoo! I did do a little work, collecting some things for the welcoming of the spouses to the battalion, and buying a book for my office "Never A Dull Moment" about the ins and outs of Germany.


SB grilled up some dinner for us, and it was a GREAT DAY!

Thanks to all the well wishers!! And there won't be anymore posts until we return from Venice Monday!

HUGS~us

7 comments:

jill coen said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Heather!!!
Happy Birthday to you!
Have a great time in Venice!
jill:)

carrmomma said...

Ok - those are some JUMBO burgers. And he doesn't look too happy, but I'm gonna guess the smoke was in his face. Remember...I hate white rabbits, I hate white rabbits, I hate white rabbits.

dwl said...

sorry about the skype trouble today, but I'm glad I got to see and finally hear you to wish you und the Arrrr-myyyy your respective birthdays! Have fun in Venice...or by the time you read this, I hope you had fun in Venice! ;-)
hugs,
me

Kristy said...

Hope you had a great day! It was great talking to you!

Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUZ! Love ya and can't wait to see in July!
Have a wonderful time in Venice. By the way we had our ultra sound today and there is only one little peanut in there!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!!! Hope you had a great time in Venice!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time in Venice Heather and Stephen......Can't wait to see you in July....
Love Ya lots,
Uncle Dull and Aunt Paulette