Sunday, June 3, 2007

Filipino Singing Group

Saturday evening, before the city festival, a Filipino Chior came to the chapel on post for a concert. They were AMAZING. Singing a cappella, they performed The Lord's Prayer, Tonight, I Celebrate My Love For You, La Cocaracha, a Russian tongue twister song, a Filipino song, and a few more I can't remember. They ended with Circle of Life from the Lion King, and then encored with Let it Be. They were INCREDIBLE. We were a little disappointed in the turnout. This is because just about every day we hear someone say that there is nothing to do on post or in Mannheim or in Germany. Then, something like this comes along, and they either don't get the information or don't care to venture out to see what it's all about. It was only about an hour and like I said, REALLY incredible.

1 comments:

mrskipj said...

It sounds great. I forgot to put it on my calendar, the flyer was buried on my desk. I am glad you could enjoy it.