Friday, June 1, 2007

Waiting semi-patiently

I am waiting on the dryer-fix-it man. He should be here between 8am-1pm. It is 8:14. I'm all ready for work because as soon as he leaves I need to bolt out of here in hopes of getting to work before 1pm when I am suppose to brief the new commander on the Family Readiness Program. So, I'm trying to make good use of my waiting time. As soon as I finish this I'm going to pick up around the house so that it looks decent for the weekend.
Mid post I went to change the parking thing on the car. Our entire street is blocked off again because of a weekend festival. I just hope dryer-fix-it man drives around to get here!!
OK...I have "fooled around long enough."

ps-new blog on the list. "Noah's Ark". This is an adoption journey by the Chaplain of our battalion and his wonderful wife, Jill. Hi Jill! :)

1 comments:

jill coen said...

Thanks Heather! I love reading your blog and now we feel famous! :)