Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Whatcha Doin'?

When Soldiers prepare to do what they do, those in the business of helping families prepare do what they do. That's what I've been doing. I've been crazy busy at work last week, this week, and will continue to be for the coming weeks. This is good because time will fly, but it is also bad because time will fly. I will miss the blogging (as Ican't really blog about what's up at work!), but I'll be back if anything big happens (like snowmen or crazy people on the road!).



OH, and one more thing...When I'm not blogging, and not working or resting from working, I'm DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING!! :)


3 comments:

Facebook Freak said...

You are a scrapbooking maniac! I mean that in a good way, as I am about 10 years behind in my scrapbooking. These pages are so cute--what is the program? And your snowman is impressive, too!

Heather and Stephen said...

thanks! it is photoshop elements 7.0. I had to take a class and everything! but I love it and the pages come together so fast! Even if there is a lot of editing, it's never as long as paper scrapbooking!

Kris said...

That is so awesome how you do that...need help...will hire;)