Thursday, September 24, 2009

Job/Home Front

On the Job Hunt!

I have had one interview for an FRSA position on post, and have a second interview scheduled Monday. This is the job I held for almost 2 years in Germany. I also interviewed for a part-time teller position with a bank in town. There would be some positives of working there (near the house, not full time so I could still do the things I like to do at the house) but not enough to go with it (low pay, EVERY Saturday...). So, please pray I am placed in the job for which I feel very well suited!

and

On the Home Front!

Most all the boxes are unpacked and kind of organized. I have done some purging and feel good about that. What I really need is a scanner to scan some things I'd like to have digitally so I can share them with people. I have cards and letters I'd like to get in a scrapbook, too. But I'll get to all of that one day. The rooms are set up in degrees. Downstairs and kitchen look the best because these are the most used. Our bedroom is pretty okay, as are the bathrooms. The guestroom, living room upstairs and "office" are not so squared away...little by little, they'll get there. I am sure that just as we get settled in it will be time to move again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are well on your way.