Friday, September 11, 2009

Still in Transition

We continue to unpack and arrange; move things and organize; settle and sort. I almost began think that if one can live 3 yrs without something, it might better if it just went away... ALMOST. Then I found the photo album/scrapbook box I had left in the states while we were in Germany. I can do without the tired towels and the curtains that were great in the house in Pflugerville, but won't work at the house in Junction City. I don't really need a pile of candle holders that cost a ridiculous amount of money, but I had forgotten existed. But this giant rubbermaid box of photos and memories were exactly what I needed. I spent over an hour looking through childhood, family, friends and good times. Those other boxes will be there tomorrow when I'm in here updating the blog with the first few pictures of the house. This one just couldn't wait another minute!

2 comments:

christy said...

Your header looks fantastic!

Heather and Stephen said...

Thanks, I am SUPER proud of it!