Thursday, September 17, 2009

Way Down the List

So I usually check my blog and look at the list of blogs on the side to see who has updated since I was last here. WELL...Looks like I'm pretty far down the list! So, I guess it's time to post!

When you don't have a job, or kids, travel photos, or just a ton of things going on, there just isn't that much to say. I'm STILL going through boxes, watching too much Law and Order, tending to my toe (pulled the nail almost off...did I mention that?) going to the dentist (chipped a tooth, too!) and being domestic.

That paragraph brought a couple things up.
1. Watching Law and Order. I enjoy this program. I missed it for 3 yrs, so I'm going to allow myself to watch myself sick of it! I like SVU the most, the regular second, and Criminal Intent if there is nothing else on (including Criminal Minds, Medium, What Not to Wear, a movie, etc.,) Obviously I want to like L&O CI, but it's just weird. That Vincent D'Onofrio can be a little annoying. And the theme song (which I dearly love) is the same as regular L&O, but like on crack. It's like the extended dance mix version or soemthing. Call me old fashioned, but I'm not a fan.
2. Being domestic. We are doing a lot more eating at home these days. You know, since 98% of all food we put in our mouths came from restaurants, drive thru windows, and pizza delivery for almost a month. I'm enjoying it. I think husband is, too. The difficult part is the one car. I can't very well go grocery shopping when he's got the car at work. I can take him, take the car and come back for him. We did this when I had the dentist appt today and then we came home for lunch and he took the car back. He has all night duty AGAIN (more on that in a sec), so he really needs to have the car while he's there to do his building checks or whatever. Anyway, tomorrow he'll be sleeping and I'll be at the store. This, like everything else, will come together in time.

The overnight duty. He has it FOUR TIMES in October. I'm not a fan of this. But whatever, I know it's his job and I'm being supportive. I just hate that he has to do it. :(

Anyway...I guess I best end this. I think Law and Order is about to be on! ;)

1 comments:

Kris said...

I don't watch the L&O but LOVE Criminal Minds. One of my faves. I just love me some Dr. Reid and Shemar is just icing on the cake!