Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day Five - Your Favorite Quote

SO here we are, Day Five and the subject is my favorite quote. Well what's that suppose to mean? Am I suppose to get all philosophical and say something super thought provoking that I heard or read that someone said? hhhmmm.... I got nothin'. There are a couple things I have heard on my favorite TV show that have struck me as funny/true/deep. They are:

Scars remind us where we’ve been, they don’t have to dictate where we’re going. –Agent Rossi, Criminal Minds

Yeah, but you're not a man. Testosterone would follow a woman to Thailand. Bare foot. It’s just a fact. Detective William LaMontagne Jr., Criminal Minds

And then there is one I saw not long ago that I really like:

Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it. Helen Keller

There are a million movie quotes that I love but I'd be here all night listing those. So I shall quote a very good book: "Good night, stars, good night air, good night noises everywhere. Goodnight Moon


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like