Friday, January 30, 2009

Did you see this?

160 days, 7 hrs, 49 mins, & 57 secs!--that's the countdown! Now, to be fair, it is set for July 10 because our ACTUAL moving date is August 9, 2009, I think. But you know by the month prior we should have our mover/shipper appts set, our car shipping plans made, and plane tickets! SO, we are almost there!!! I think I cause it to drag by counting days, marking off calendars, trying to plan when there is no info available. But I just can't help myself!

In other news...I never thought I'd see that day that temperatures like 28-38 degrees is "warm and almost nice!" weather. But after weeks in the 20s, these high 30s seem pretty decent. I'm hoping to see some 40s soon!!! I won't pack the winter clothes for a long time, though. I made that mistake last year!

2 comments:

Facebook Freak said...

We're very excited about your return to the states, too! Any word yet about where you'll be living?

And if it makes you feel any better, we in Missouri are thrilled these days when the temperature gets above freezing.

Heather and Stephen said...

LOL, exactly! It's a good day if you don't have to scrape ice off the car!

no news yet...