Monday, January 12, 2009

Unacceptable!

It is TWELVE degrees outside. The car won't start and I'm already up, showered, dressed, lunch packed, ready for work. :( Now I have to get a ride from SB, and our schedules aren't necessarily lined up for today. ugh.

I think the car is fine, it tries to turn over, but just can't quite get there. Its like it is pushing the snooze again and again. I know that feeling...I'll try it again this evening when it's "warmer" (?) like 20. ugh, I say, ugh again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We aгe а grоup of ѵolunteеrs and оpening a new ѕсheme in our сommunity.
Үouг website provіdеd
us wіth valuаble informatiοn
to wοrκ on. You havе performed а fοrmidable
job and our wholе group will likelу bе grateful to уou.


mу blog - used bucket trucks
My website :: bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Quality articlеѕ or reviews is thе κey to attrаct the
people to gо to sеe the web site, that's what this web page is providing.

Also visit my page; irving taxi service

Anonymous said...

If you are acquiring a piece of jewelry, an important factor is definitely the return guarantee in the retailer. By thinking about the return guarantee from the store, you can be more particular in the quality of the product you will be purchasing in case you are unhappy after your obtain. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]gitutyyt[/url]