Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A few days in Austin...

It was a whirlwind, but it was great to see those we could in our short visit. I was going to be all trying to put these in order, but I'm just not. :)




Hickory and Oak BBQ place in Friendswood, the night before we left to return to Germany.


Visit with the Crafts




Heather and Bets




Bs and Cs



Bs & Bs



Playin with the boys






BEE EFF EFFs!




All Smiles


SBW and the motherlys



Gormet cupcake place. They were closed. It is on the list for next visit!



Full of Herbert's Tacos and love!


KC and Amy at Amy's.


At Rudy's. It looks funny, but that sunlight felt so good on my head!



Visit with old friends from old job.


Places we ate! YUM! Not pictured: Sonic, Whataburger, Chick-fil-A (SB), Wendy's (HB), Baby A's, Herbert's Tacos, Las Rosas, Oak something BBQ, and a family owned reasonably priced mexican food place in Pearland!











Fuddruckers

A most special visit with a most special little boy.
Lil T...not so little anymore!

cheeeeese

His amazing mom!

Too cool.


3 comments:

Kim said...

It looks like a fabulous time! T-Man is getting so big! Glad you got to spend some time with him too!

JBBGirl said...

I am so Happy you could make it out to see family. Isn't it great to be home with the ones you love the most. I like the guy in the back round of your picture with Amy at Amy's Too funny!

Hugs,
Jess

CG said...

I'm jealous you got to go to Austin, but I am so happy you got to visit with "little" T! He's all growed up!

Bummer that the cupcake place was closed. That looks yummilicious.

I feel like I hardly talked to you at all in Texas. I hate that feeling. Next time let's get together just the 4 of us one evening so we can really chat. Okay?