Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Scrap-called life...



I'm proud of this because I put the page protectors in upside down so that the map could fold down. :)








Mainly because I am tired of the beans being the most recent post, here is a look at some pages of the most recent scrapbooking I've done. It's of the Prague trip, and there are more. I'm about 1/2 way through the trip.
I am planning to take a digital scrapbooking class very soon...I am SO excited! But you know I had to paper scrapbook the last big trip of our European tour. Otherwise, there would not be order in my world. And you know we can't have that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "photo of the month" in your sidebar.

You are so clever putting those page protectors upside down.

I'm excited about your class. You need to be sure and pass on some of your new knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics....... you are so creative with your scrapbooking.