Saturday, January 31, 2009

LISTS!

If you know much about me, you know I am an avid listmaker. WELL, imagine my excitement when I received the January Real Simple magazine and huge across the front it read: THE LIST ISSUE! with a notepad, pens, pencils, etc!! I flipped a little and marked some pages, but knew I'd be devoting some weekend time to this magazine.

Today I went through it, tearing out pages that I wanted to read, write on, save, etc. One of those pages was the "Now at RealSimple.com" page. It has...get this...50 checklists and forms for all occasions!!! So I head for the computer. At www.realsimple.com/lists you can find all kinds of premade lists that you might need. Many are devoted to wedding planning and things that involve kids, but also vacation packing lists, grocery lists, inventory of your home, etc! I saved quite a few of them.

Hope you can also benefit from the list extravaganza! :)

Today's list:
1. Crockpot chicken-check
2. Cookies-check
3. Read Real Simple magazine...CHECK!
4. Laundry-check
5. Dishes-check


the checks are the best part!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Dog!

and yes, we're old when we say hot dog and get excited over list making tools.