Sunday, May 27, 2007

Conversations, Scrapbooking and German Hospitals

Once in a while I will read on a blog a funny conversation that happened in a friend's home. I even saw a video "based on" what happens at my friend's house. Here is a conversation that happened this morning at the laundromat:

Stephen: After being hit (gently) on the shoulder/face with a pair of his own underwear, "are those panties?"
me: "hahahaha" uncontrollable laughing
Stephen: "We don't throw panties or put panties in people's faces, even if they are the person's own panties."
me: still laughing "you wear panties."
Stephen: "no I don't!"
me: hahahahhahahaahaha, tears coming now, "I can't wait to write this on the blog."

In other news, I have managed to finish all wedding albums, and Lil Ts album (that was was done, but needed to be bound. I couldn't do it myself, Stephen helped and even kept trying when I wanted to give up. Thank you Stephen.) Now I just need to do 2005-2006 that is not T or wedding related and then I'm caught up. I'm only going to scrap trips outside of Germany while we are here, and put other pics in photo albums.

Lastly, my friend, Adrienne was rushed to the hospital yesterday. Her appendix burst and she had to have emergency surgery! SCARY!!! We are going to Holiday Park tomorrow and then will go see her. Poor thing!

3 comments:

Kim said...

HAHAHA, Stephen wears panties...

Hilarious imagery!

carrmomma said...

I can see this all play out! I can see you doubled over laughing!!!

And I am with Kim, ha ha ha - TB wears panties!!!

Daddy and Kabbage said...

Hi guys,
Two things I like a lot about you and Stephen together: 1) You make each other laugh. Kab and I often talk about how that is such a hugely important part of our relationship; and, 2)Stephen can be both fun and solid when thats also needed. It makes the Dad feel so much better at this stage of your life and so far away, that there's a man in your life who could remain calm and supportive if you should, say, drive thru the front window of an Andy's Frozen Yogsrt!!

I love you,
daddy