Monday, May 7, 2007

Weekend fun


Hey, wow, no posts all weekend! Stephen was working on a paper for school, and of course we were getting ready for, going to, and recovering from the 2007 European Signal Regimental Ball! It was a good time, we had a ball. :)
Sunday we went for another bike ride, and after a detour by the house to readjust my new seat, we were back out, and rode about 5 miles. I'm rather sore today, but the more we ride, the less sore I will be.

Lastly, I found out Friday when I went to help decorate for the Ball, the job in the other office, the higher paying one is a definite no go. Frankly...I'm a little relieved. As I said before, it would have been a lot of stress. I'm happy here.

4 comments:

mrskipj said...

It was a beautiful day for a bike ride. I am glad you enjoyed your ride. The more you go the easier it gets. I rode to Coleman one day to take hubby lunch. It was a great ride(45min). The problem came when I had to ride back home. Needless to say, I slept well that night.LOL

Kim said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Y'all look fancy..

Kris said...

You look awesome! What fun! I would have enjoyed watching you walk today!

Amy J. said...

My, but y'all are a handsome couple! HB - you look absolutely fantastic!!!!! (you too, SB, but frankly, your wife is a hottie!) Love you guys!