Tuesday, May 1, 2007

More Randomness...

Don't you still just love those roses? I click on the pic every time I come here to see it larger. They are SO beautiful and I do stop to smell them every time I walk by them. I cut one Sunday and put it in my little vase. We have three more blooming and buds all over! More pics to come.

I got my nails done last night, toes tomorrow night. Gearing up for the BALL!! Can't wait! Oh, that reminds me, I need to charge the FRSA camera battery and see how many pics I can take so I can pace myself.

D&K...yeah...Stephen could write something sometime! :) I don't know if I mentioned that he has started graduate school. He isn't allowed to play on the computer until his homework is done. hahahaha, just jokin. I made myself laugh.

Today is MayDay. It's a German holiday. It is cause for loud music and much drinking in Burstadt. As we tried to go to sleep last night, we could hear the music blaring and the Burstadt-ians yelling and having a big time. Then, a little touch of home and childhood and nearness and dearness to my heart crept in...duh, duh-nuh, duh-nuh, duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh...
SUMMER LOVIN, HAD ME A BahLAST...duh-nuh, duh-nuh, duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh
SUMMER LOVIN, HAPPENED SO FA-HAST!!!
Yeah, they were playing my song (GREASE!!) Happy May-eve Burstadt. And good night!

1 comments:

Kim said...

I love reading your blog. I feel like I am right there with you! Tell Stephen hi for me. We all miss the two of you! By the way what are the dates again when y'all are coming to Houston?